CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-31T22:01:03+00:002014 MINI Cooper CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-31T22:01:03+00:00
- Inspect for Oil Leak – Check Spark Plugs, and Turbo. No sign of leak or smoke from the exhaust system. Recommend Oil Chang with Inspect; Belts, Brakes, Suspension, Steering System, Tires, Fluids (Top Off), Rotate Tires (If Necessary), Air Pressure
Sheila P. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/30/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-12T22:02:38+00:002014 MINI Cooper CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-12T22:02:38+00:00
- SHOCK and /OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove and Install or Remove and Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Install and Balance 4 Tires
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering.
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID – REPLACE
- Inspect; Belts, Brakes, Suspension, Steering System, Tires, Fluids (Top Off), Rotate Tires (If Necessary), Air Pressure
- Transmission Service
Sheila P. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/11/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-16T22:00:34+00:002012 MINI Cooper CRM Mitchell1 2019-06-16T22:00:34+00:00
- Inspect M/T and Clutch Detected – A Piece Of Metal Hitting The Sway Bar Link Adjust Reset Computer Drove 50 – 60 Miles To Rest Computer Check If State Inspection Ready
- Computer Check Up, Inspect Lights, Wipers, Horn, Tires and Windshield. *Further inspection depending on Computer Check Up results.
Sheila P. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/15/2019