- Check and Inspect vehicle:
- Inspect; Belts, Brakes, Suspension, Steering System, Tires, Fluids (Top Off), Rotate Tires (If Necessary), Air Pressure
- Replace Rear Brake Pads/Shoes, Resurface Rotors/Drums, Inspect Brake Lines
- Remove & Replace – Gas Inner,Both – [Includes: R&I Outer Tie Rod Ends.
- Remove & Replace – Gas Outer, Both
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering.
Donovan M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/19/2023